This is where the rubber really meets the road – or more specifically, paper (or other substrate) meets the presses. A unique combination of presses allows us to match your printing jobs with the most optimal solution. With UV capabilities, we are able to print on a variety of substrates like plastic, vinyl and styrene. Inline coatings like aqueous, UV, and varnishes are added seamlessly at the end of the printing process before the piece comes off the press. Our large format press provides the efficiency of a larger sheet size and can print on up to 40 point paperboard.
- KBA Rapida 145 6-Color w/ Tower Coater (41.5 x 57) and Full Inline UV
- KBA Rapida 105 7-Color with Perfector Unit Tower Coater (28 x 40) and Inline UV (Print on paper, board, and synthetic sheets up to 30 mil or more.)
- Mitsubishi D3000 LX-6, (28 x 40) 6-Color with Inline UV and Coater
- Roland 700 6-Color with Tower Coater (28 x 40) (Print on paper and board up to 24 mil.)
- KBA Genius 52 UV 5-Color (14 x 20) with integrated dryers (Print on paper, board and synthetic sheets up to 32 mil.)